Bachelor degree usually leads to continuing studies with the Arts and Technologies of Imagery's master. Students are not always eligible to access the master (87% in 2011) even if they are admitted to the bachelor degree.
Concerning the master, its purpose is to make students able to satisfy these points :
- matching CGI and other labour market needs such as video games or virtual reality.
- Making them flexible to adapt themselves to those market's transformation and giving them the ability to engage themselves in companies Research and Development department or university research or creating innovative companies.
- master degree admissibility rate :
in 2013 : 96 % (27/28)
in 2012 : 81 % (21/26)
in 2011 : 83 % (24/29)
in 2010 : 84 % (26/31)
- job opportunities over the last three years
last update in january 2013.
(2011, 2010, and 2009 promotions) :
non-answered rate : 10/77 (13%)
unemployed or working in a different professional field : 11%
continuing studies : 8%
- professional activities list :
3D artist (modeling, rendering, animation), digital compositing artist, TD (technical director), FX TD, Character Rigger, R&D developers for FX and 3D animation, ...